The internet is becoming increasingly interwoven with daily life – a fact that can be illustrated by considering the statistics:
- 85% of consumers report that they use the internet to look up local businesses
- 88% of consumers say that they trust online reviewers opinions
- 50% of mobile device users are more likely to visit local businesses that advertise online via social media and other networks
And how will people be finding these businesses? Through their websites and social media networks.
And what do those sites have in common? Web content. They all run on excellent, well-constructed web content.
Or they should, in a perfect universe.
The fact that not every company pays attention to their web content is an opportunity for you and your company to leap ahead of the competition.
What Is Web Content?
Roughly speaking, web content refers to the information presented on a website in textual, aural or visual form. Websites that are stuffed with high-quality content are most likely to enjoy the advantages of high web crawler positions and great conversion rates.
Navigating a decent site that contains a great deal of information in an unorganized manner can have a strong negative impact overall. Defining what makes quality web content is a tricky act. The introduction helps individuals figure out if they need to invest more energy perusing, listening or surveying the website.
To make web content impressive, authors need to deliver incredible information all the time. Having the right content in place is vital to expanding profitability.
Some Useful Web Content Statistics
- 70% of business to business marketers are creating more content of all kinds this year
- What types of content are social media marketers using? 94% report using original written content; 73% are curating other people’s content; and 60% report using original visual assets as well as original videos.
- The most important content, according to online marketers, is (when they had to choose just one): Original written content, according to 58% of online marketers asked. 19% said original visual assets were the most important, while 12% said original videos. 10% of marketers found content curation to be the most important, and only 2% of marketers claimed that original audio content was the most important.
Why Effective Web Content Is Needed
Web content plays a vital role in providing information relevant to the website as:
- Websites capture interest of users in seconds
- Web content is the reason that individuals search and go to your Web pages
- If your plans, architectures, and intuitiveness on your site don’t give information required by individuals, they will clear out
- Web content is a major success determining factor for an online business(and any website in general)
- Concise, clear, engaging, compelling, reader-friendly, original, creative, and web-friendly pages are more useful and easy to read.
Reasons to Choose Sidago Web Content Writing Services:
Sidago Web Content services will enable you to:
- Produce information on website with qualitative and appealing factors, which will be convince-able to more search engines;
- present web content aimed at educating, persuading, informing, entertaining, expanding visitors’ horizons and changing perceptions;
- achieve SEO optimization;
- Create and present information on websites by understanding targeted audience and industry.
Our web content writers generate original information that is persuading and includes semantically related catchphrases. Please contact our content consultants and expert writers today for high-quality content writing.